here for other entries..
1. Share one thing that really makes your day.
A 48 minute swim.
2. Lots of these kinds of lists out there, but one found here says the fifteen most colorful places on earth are:
Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy~Burano, Italy~Havana, Cuba~Rio de Janiero, Brazil~Chefchaouen, Morocco~Balat, Istanbul, Turkey~Menton, France~Jodhpur, India~La Baca, Buenos Aires, Argentina~Guanajuato, Mexico~Capetown, South Africa~Valparaiso, Chile~Wroclaw, Poland~San Francisco, California~and Pelourhino, Salvador, Brazil.
Of those listed which would you most like to see up close and in person? Of all the places you've seen or traveled in your own life, what would you say was one of the most colorful?
I would like to travel to Italy. I was in Florence eight years ago, and Northern Italy and Sicily twelve years ago, and I would love to go back with my husband..
3."Everything you want is on the other side of fear." Jack Canfield In general, would you agree or disagree with that statement? Why?
I think some things I want are on the other side of fear for sure, but not everything. Wanting to live a long and healthy life is not on the other side of fear. Selling my house and moving probably is.
4. Imagine you're stranded on a desert island and dessert appears...what do you hope it is? Do you ever struggle to remember which spelling is desert and which is dessert?
hmmmm. I am not much of a dessert person, but if I had to answer it would be cheesecake. I didn't think I struggled with how to spell which word, but when I started this sentence I spelled desert instead of dessert. So there's that.
5. What song almost always makes you cry?
6. January is National Soup Month. Everything from soup to nuts, in the soup, thick as pea soup, souped up...which saying most recently applies to your life in some way? Explain.
In the soup, for sure. For an explanation read the post before this one.
7. Write a two word note to your younger self. What does it say?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am glad for these hodgepodge prompts to get me thinking and writing. Life is not easy at the moment and thinking about these questions gives me some reprieve.