Sunday, May 30, 2021

Yopping Update #48 - The Gansey continues

 


The Gansey continues.  I am working on the front and the back both at the same time since I split for the armholes.  I have forty more rows before I start the shoulder straps.  


I cast on the Elizabeth Montague stockings and I am ready to start the lace pattern on the foot. 

Learned new cast-on called the winding cast-on

I finished my Gnathan gnome for the May KAL 

I love his tassel

He's my muse because...

his arms are too short to reach the keys!

This is a very short post as I am off for an MRI in a hour and my anxiety is pretty high so I am going to walk to the hospital.  I think I will find the nature on the way to sooth my soul somewhat. 

When I get home from the hospital we are going to order Chinese Food.  This will be our first time ordering food since March of 2020.  I can't wait.  

And then?

Then I will knitflix on my Gansey. 


7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... your little gnome is so cute! I hope your MRI went smoothly and that the walk there helped with your anxiety, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope our MRI leads to a positive treatment plan. Best wishes. Your gansey is coming right along. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the MRI helps to solve the riddle and you can get to feeling well again. Your gnome is super cute and I appreciate the photos of him at the piano, made me smile. Your gansey is flying off the needles, you must be loving this project. I hope your Chinese meal was as yummy as you remembered from the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray your MRI goes well and that you are able to relax afterwards and enjoy your Chinese food. Your Gansey is gorgeous but that little gnome takes the cake! LOL! He's so cute especially sitting at the piano. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater is fabulous. You have made such great progress in a short amount of time. The gnome is adorable. Hopefully your MRI goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your time management skills are good enough to be able to walk to appointments! I am always rushing out the door last minute and needing to drive because I haven't left extra time to walk the mile or two.

    Your sweater is beautiful. Love the colors of the socks, and your gnome is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your MRI went well, and the take away was delicious. Gnathan is gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.