This week has been a work in progress - as all weeks are.
I am working on:
1) swimming three times a week (the easiest work of the week).
2) moving through anxiety when I have social engagements (six this past week - and I enjoyed them all!)
3) Being a thermostat rather than a thermometer. (Making good progress this week)
4) Saying yes more often than saying no to doing something out of my routine.
5) Stopping when something I am doing is causing me stress. (Yes, even that stupid math problem I was working on).
6) Reaching out more - physically and metaphorically.
And of course I have three projects on the needles which I already blogged about a couple of weeks back - not too much forward motion on these cause a couple of pairs of socks got in the way.
Every day I do the dishes, sweep the floor, and make the bed. That routine keeps me grounded and moving forward with my day.
Always moving forward.
Do you have any works in progress?