Thursday, December 22, 2022

Yopping Update #25 - A little of this, A little of that

 


I am keeping up with the Imagined Landscapes KAL for the wee gnome Gnova.  I should be able to post pictures of her in the New Year.  I am also working on a testknit sock - and since it is a secret I can't post a picture of that either.  

I have knit ten gansey squares now and they are proving to be quite addictive so I am sure I will be knitting more that the required sixteen.  



Other than that I have been swimming more days than not and the water is getting colder each day it seems.  Yesterday and today it was 11 degrees Celcius and it felt very cold, but I stayed in ten minutes. 

The gnomes are still helping us count down the days until Christmas - only three to go as of this morning.  When all twenty-four are strung with Saint Gnicholas I will post a picture next week. 

Yes, a short post this week, but hopefully next week I will have some finished projects to post.



2 comments:

  1. That water uis too darn cold! Brrrr. I wish I had joined this months gnome KAL. The photos I have seen look so interesting. Can hardly wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gansey squares look brilliant - I can see how they would be addictive!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.