Today's challenge is to blog in a way that is new.
I have never blogged a top ten list. So here goes:
Ten best things about my sock yarn blanket.
1. Each square only takes forty-five minutes to knit - so that is satisfying.
2. I am knitting in the ends as I go so when I am done, I will be done.
3. Ever square I knit tells a story of the project I knit the yarn with in the first place.
4. Friends and relatives donate little sock yarn balls to me so their stories will be knitted up with mine.
5. Now that I am more than half way finished it keeps me warm while I knit.
6. When I take it out in public it is a conversation starter.
7. I get to experiment with colours and am surprised at some that work well together that I couldn't have imagined would.
8. It is a great project to go to when I am frustrated or bored with my current wips.
9. I can knit the squares without looking so it is perfect for watching TV.
10. It is the best stash buster ever for all those left-overs I had from years of sock knitting.
and I have never added a gif before - so there's that.