Monday, March 19, 2018

Update 38 - koolaid and raffia

Still waiting on wifi and no knitting to speak of but I did spin a little more at Dead Horse Ranch State Park.

I found some Kool Aid packets im Eloy (which you can't get in Canada) so I have all the colours for dying yarn when I get home.

My son and I each bought a basket weaving kit so we worked on them a couple of times before sundown.  Slow progress but once the base is done I think it will speed up.

I bought this cool sewing kit in Eloy as well. 10 pre-threaded needles and a wee pair of scissors.  I have already used the gray to fix hubby's hat and I have a pair of pants that keep slipping down so I need to do a quick alteration. 

That is my week.  Today we are off to the desert museum to see ALL things deserty.

5 comments:

  1. Mary-Anne.....uf you ever need more kool aid, let me know. I would be happy to mail some to you.

    Hope you enjoy the Sonoran Desert Museum. I especially like the butterfly bush area and the hummingbirds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing what you dye with the Kool-Aide, Mary-Anne. I imagine this is a perfect time of year to visit the desert. Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing your kool aid adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.