Sunday, December 16, 2018

Yopping Update #24 - The answer is 42


No baby yet.

Lots of walks and good food.  A trip to Split to see the Christmas Lights:





and of course there has been some knitting.

I finally started a Hitchhiker:



I have 35 points.  I have to knit 42 points because 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Right?

Right.

I will write more tomorrow.  We were at a BBQ all day and I am tooooo tired to wax eloquent. 

To follow other Yoppers check out their posts here.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas lights. Hopefully the baby will come soon so you can spend lots of time with her. (I think you said it was a girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm 42? What if you get to 43 by mistake? lol Glad you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For so long I've seen many variations of this scarf, even thought about making one, and all that time I had no idea what it was named after. Feeling kind of silly admitting that, but you, my friend, have enlightened me. Happy waiting on baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made 3 hitchhikers and failed to reach that number of points..perhaps I should total all 3 and see how many they come to. I’m knitting Lintilla at the moment, also named after hitchhikers guide from a character in the original radio version. I think Martina has a few more patterns named after Hitchhiker’s guide. Your rainbow Hitchhiker looks great so far. Hope the baby comes soon so you get lots of time there with your grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No baby yet? Lovely Christmas lights and I enjoyed the Hitchhiker so much I might make another one! What pretty colors in yours. Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate and blessings to you and your family and much health to the new little one arriving soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you're knitting this Hitchhiker in different colors; that makes knitting it more fun.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.