Sunday, May 8, 2022

Yopping Update #45 - Oh my - I am in WIP Heaven (Or is it WIP Hell?)




 

This will be short and sweet and mostly pictures because I am in also in migraine hell this weekend. 

I finished another 3D Crochet square:


I have made a wee bit of progress on my son's Gansey:


I have done the first clue of the Mystery Sock - but no pictures because,well,  it's a mystery and no spoilers allowed. 

I am almost done another double knit potholder:




and I am progressing along on the next piece of my Christmas Tree Skirt (hey I have until December 25th right?)
this is number 3/8

I still have to cast on the 2nd test knit sock, and I will get to it....soon. 

I also want to start one of the sea creature 3D crochet squares. (I have nine I want to make).

So I organized all my wips into project bags and so, unusual for me (the monogamous knitter) I have six projects on the go! (not pictured here are the 2 advent gnomes and gnome KAL I have planned for May as well so I think that makes nine wips - ala Dante's Nine Circles of Hell. )




I blame the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup group.  I want all the points! (To date I have already got 35 points.)

It is Mother's Day here in North America.  So here is to all the Mums, Moms, Mamas, Mothers near and far. 







7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that migraines are still bothering you. My daughter-in-law has problems with migraines that are trigger by onions and garlic. My mother had them but fortunately I seem to have inherited my dad's health. Hope you feel better real soon. Those animal granny squares are soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 3D sheep block is adorable as is your potholder. Nine WIPs? Wow, that is not normal for you. Is it, Mary-Ann? Hopefully your migraine will leave quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that sheep!!! Oh my that’s cute! I hope your migraine has passed now and that you have a good week. Lots of the projects on the go is fine, there’s no rules…and if there is they are there to be broken lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rule breaking comment that’s from Liz (Highlandheffalump) I forgot to sign it doh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Headaches are not fun and can really incapacitate you. It still seems like you got quite a bit done. Could all the closeup work be a contributing factor? I'm not familiar with what causes migraines. I'm fortunate as I only get headaches when there's a storm coming! LOL! It's like I have a weather station in my head!
    The sheep is so cute as are all your projects. I love having multiple projects but sometimes I get a little carried away! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your migraine has improved - those are NO FUN. Isn't the Harry Potter group addictive? All made-up points but so oddly motivating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mary-Anne, I hope your migraine has subsided by now. I'm looking forward to watching your 3-D granny squares accumulate. The little sheep is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.