Monday, September 10, 2018

Yopping Update #10 - Better late than never



Well, I truly was a monogamous knitter this week and the socks are done, finished today, and I am a day late posting because I was on the little island enjoying the company of my sister and nephew and participating in the Fall Fair and a 40th anniversary party - but you will have to wait for next week to see photos of those events. 

Ta-da!


These are done and this is my first ever sock design.

Now I can get back to Bonnie's Wish.  I have coloured in the cable chart and am ready to forge ahead. Well, that is after laundry!

This is my shortest post ever I think.  Expect more from me next time. 

Blessings on your week. 

To follow other yoppers check out their progress here.


5 comments:

  1. Super cute socks. Sounds like you have had a grand time away from home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks were worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funky sock pattern. Monogamy suits you.
    I’ll say it again... I wish I had a sister. My brother SO rarely initiates family events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO fun! I love the colorwork and how there are bits of it across the foot and at the toe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks are great. They really are reminiscent of taxis! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.