Sunday, September 2, 2018

Yopping Update #9 - Taxi!



Well I told you I was destined for monogamous knitting this week but of course it wasn't on Bonnie's Wish, was it?   Nooooo.

I realized my son would be arriving in two weeks and I had birthday socks to knit......ack!

So here is my progress to date:


That is it on the crafting front.

I spent two days 220 km from home for a new part-time job I have taken for the fall term mentoring a new teacher in her grade one class. 

I did do a painting:


and today I am organizing my mentoring papers (so many papers) with some new stationery items.  Ah, I love the new beginnings of the school year.


I missed the deadline for my August spinning challenge - I decided to let this challenge go for the rest of the year.  It was stressing me out to stay on top of the challenge and that isn't what knitting and spinning is all about for me. 

So, that is my week - a little teaching, a little painting, and a little sock knitting.  There was walking and swimming and for some odd reason quite a lot of sleeping and napping.

September is here.  The leaves are turning and falling.  The nights are much cooler, and the air has that certain nip of Autumn during the day. 

I do love this time of year. 

To follow other yoppers check out their updates here

11 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to fall! We’re still in a stretch of extreme heat. Mostly I’m hoping we don’t go straight from hot to cold with no Autumn to speak of!

    If you have to wrap up a WIP with a promise to finish you won’t be the first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that visit.

    If spinning or knitting stresses a oerson then it is not to be done. I do like the socks for your son though. Your painting is beautiful.

    Ha e fun with the mentoring and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to autumn here, too - though I am reminded what a short window of time it is and there are things I feel I must do in it. Lately, autumn has begun to feel like a season of pressure and I don't much like that part of it. I love those socks! They look like a lot fun - to knit and to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes crafting should be fun not a chore. Good luck with the mentoring. I hope it doesn't turn out to be stressful. Are you staying away from home to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all about balance and I have found that to be true in my crafting as well....a little of this and a little of that but too much of any one thing throws me off kilter. Love those socks! I love new school supplies and I am neither a teacher or a student! LOL! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky new teacher to have you as a mentor, and a wonderful opportunity for you to share all the wondrous things you have learned about teaching. Perfect. I hope the opportunity reminds you how talented and skilled you are, and what a valuable contribution to Life and Humanity you have made over the years.
    Stationery stores are irresistible to me. I’m just this week enjoying buying all sorts of pleasing things to help Lauren colour-code and organise her final year of school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the visit, and I really like the painting, it's very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. πŸŽ†THE HACK GEEKSπŸŽ†

    Have you ever wondered if it's possible to hack things the way hackers do it in the movies.πŸ€”πŸ€”

     

             Yeah its possible!!!😁😁😁

    "AS LONG AS IT'S TECHNOLOGY, IT CAN BE HACKED"


    Hacking can easily be done by planting a computer virus or spyware(depending on what the hacker intend to do) in the targeted device.🀐🀐


        We at THE HACK GEEKS give you the best hacking service there ever is.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    We understand the Issues of scammers all over the internet and that's why we give you a solid prove of our services.


    We have got the top hackers in hackerone.com that are always ready to hack for you anytime ,anywhere, any device, organisation, federal agencies, university, college you just think of it.

     We can help:

    *To Hack, Clone or Track a Phone?πŸ“±πŸ“²

    *To Sniff, Erase or Change a file in a Company, Organisation or in a Federal agency?πŸ“–πŸ“ƒ

    Eg: Changing of grades in a university.

          Changing of identity.

          Deleting of files such as criminal records and evidence.

          Changing of files and evidence in federal facilities.

          Stealing of files and document from companies and organizations.

    *To retrieve lost BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    *Mining of BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    *To hack an Email or any Social Media account?πŸ’ž

    *To Transfer funds without been detected?πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’·

    *To increase your credit score?πŸ”πŸ”

    *To Hack Credit/Debit card?πŸ’³πŸ’³


       All these are what we can do for you.


    We are descrete and won't expose our service to you to anyone.

    Contact:

    thehackgeeks@gmail.com

    We look forward to hacking for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your painting. Hope you'll love your new job.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.