Thursday, May 15, 2014

5KCBWDAY4 - She loves me

Allow me to introduce myself. I think a picture is worth a thousand words, don't you.
my front side....
my back side.....
my insides....
letting it all hang out....










So that's me. She takes me everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. I have been across Canada, to Yukon and Alaska, to knitnights with her friends, to the little island, and to school. I am her go-to tool when she is quickly grabbing a project to take on a trip. I will let you listen in on a recent conversation between us.

Me: You love me best of all your knitting tools, right?

Her: I love all my knitting tools.

Me: But you take me with you everywhere!

Her: Well, yes, I do, but it is not because I love you the most, it is because you are just so, well, practical.

Me: Practical and beautiful!

Her: Yes, you are beautiful, but practical is what gets you into my purse.

Me: And, you like to show me off to people!

Her: Well, I do show you to people but it is usually because they want to borrow some aspect of you, like your scissors, or your crochet hook, or the darning needle, or needle sizer, or....well, you get the idea.

Me: I know! 'Cause I am fabulous!

Her: (under her breath) and a little conceited

Me: Excuse me? I didn't quite catch what you said.

Her: Yes, you are fabulous.

Me: So where are we going next?

Her: Maybe the Rockies. Oh, and there is a golf tournament coming up.

Me: Golf?

Her: Don't ask.....I am trying something new.

Me: As long as I get to come.

Her: You always get to come.

Me: Cause you love me best, right?

Her: Sigh. Yes, I love you best.
Now stop talking, cause I am trying to work here....

Me:

3 comments:

  1. Ha, yours is as uppity as mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YASSSSS Knit Kits are fabulous -- can't help it if they know it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing this tool in greater detail. I once saw a brief review of this tool in a magazine and thought "Oooh I have to have one!" but have never seen one since. It is good to know that you have found it to be as useful as I hope it to be, especially for portable projects - I have a fair few of those!
    The happy face in the last photograph made me smile too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.