Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kwadugu Manu - one of the 276 kidnapped Nigerian girls

Kwadugu Manu

I am praying for you.
For your safety.
For you to have strength that I cannot even imagine.
For you to survive to tell your stories, and to live free and laugh once again.
I can't begin to understand why this has happened to you and all those other women.
I can't understand.
But, I want you to know I am praying.
I will keep you in my thoughts and pray you are being held
sheltered in the wings of god.
You, and the others, are being prayed for.
It doesn't seem like enough, but it is what I can do.
It is what we can do.

Kwadugu Manu
I am praying for you.
And your sisters.
And for all that are missing you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.