Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gifting a frog



I have been working on this sweater for a week or so, and I am pretty sure that even with aggressive blocking it will be too small for me.

Last night I decided to frog it (rip it, rip it rip it out) and start over.

But, today, as my Uncle used to say, 'calmer heads prevailed'.

I have decided to finish it, since it is almost finished, and gift it to someone in my life. After-all, the yarn was a freebie, and it is a quick knit.

Besides maybe with aggressive blocking and aggressive swimming it will fit.

Hope springs eternal!

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you can lose 55lb in 18 months, then I am pretty sure you will soon get that jumper to fit! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.