Monday, April 19, 2021

P is for Podcast

A to Z(ed) blogging Challenge - (my) Life in the TIme of CoVid-19 

P is for Podcast


Ever since my son was born, almost thirty-six years ago, I have had trouble falling asleep.  The only way I can drift off is to have something playing in my ear.  It used to be music, then it was late night radio.  For the last few years it has been podcasts.  My son often has podcasts to suggest, and so do other bloggers.  A couple of months ago I was on a zoom meeting and the three podcasts in the picture above were suggested.  
The first one is two sisters chatting and laughing about all anything and everything- and it is very, very funny.  The second two are true crime podcasts.  

I have a few go-to podcasts - Armchair Expert, WTF, Smartless, Don't ask TIg, Ear Hustle, Office Ladies,and Alan Alda's Clear and Vivid.  I also like to catch up on a few CBC podcasts like Because News, Laugh out Loud, and The Debaters. 

If you have any podcasts that you would like to recommend, I am always looking for more.  I listen to a CBC show called Podcast Playlist and they give snippets of podcasts that they or other podcasters recommend and I usually find one or two more each week to try.  

When I was thinking of my P is..... post I could have written P is for Poem, but I already blogged about a poem I wrote in my logbook last summer.  It is my thoughts on my aging body. If you want to check it out you can find it here


1 comment:

  1. Armchair expert and Smartless are my never miss ones but you are already listening to those. I find true crime depressing so have only listened to one of those which was the one Dax and Monica bonded over. Some others I dip in and out of are Off Menu with Ed Gamble and James Acaster, Office Ladies and Desert Island Discs from BBC Radio 4.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.