Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Q is for Quotes

A to Z(ed) blogging Challenge - (my) Life in the TIme of CoVid-19 

Q is for Quotes


My logbook is peppered with quotes I have heard in various zoom meetings.  The one pictured above is written on the inside cover of the logbook so I can always find it quickly and I do refer to it often as a way to stay grounded.  

Here are the others:

  • There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. (Maya Angelou)

  • Interest is Love in plain clothes

  • Shift from what we are missing to what we are gaining

  • Saying yes to everything means saying no to the important things

  • There is no future - there is only now. 

  • The reality of a goal is that it is already visible inside of you. 

  • I love myself.  The quietest, simplest, most powerful revolution ever. 

  • What I think I know - I know nothing .... unless I ask. 

  • Slow down to the speed of God

  • Do with it what you will. Don't say in the years to come that you would have lived your life differently if only you'd have heard this story.  You've heard it now. (Thomas King)

Perhaps you have a quote you have written down in the past year.  I would love you to share it in the comments. 


1 comment:

  1. “I've always been mad, I know I've been mad,
    Like the most of us, very hard to explain why you're mad,
    Even if you're not mad…” - Jerry Driscoll

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.