Wednesday, November 13, 2019

November 13 - three down, seven to go

Three lessons behind me and seven more to go. 

Up at 6:45am and in the classroom by 7:50. 

The class went well, and after coffee with a student from last summer I headed to the pool.  I like going on Wednesday morning because there is a parent and baby class that happens in the leisure pool beside the river and I get a kick out of the expressions on the babies' faces. 

I was home by 11:30 for lunch and to do dishes and make the bed before heading back to school for tea with a friend.  After a quick catch-up we both settled down to do prep for our up-coming classes. 

By 5:20 pm my students were sitting in front of me and we were off.  The hour and a half flew by and there was laughter along with the learning which is always a good thing. 

Since I had all my prep done I headed home for leftover stew and to watch Survivor. 

It is a two hour special tonight, and we are just one hour in.  I have knitting to do, and as soon as this show is over I am heading to bed for, I hope, a good long sleep. 

Because tomorrow I do it all over again. 



1 comment:

  1. Phew what a busy day! I hope you did get a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.