Friday, November 22, 2019

November 22 - Guardian angel

It is almost time to sleep and I remembered I had a post to get in to fulfill my Nablopomo.
I am tired.  A good tired, but still I hope I sleep through the night.
Last night I dreamt I was dying and my family was all gathered around me and I was fighting the urge to close my eyes for that final sleep.  At 64 I knew I was far to young. 
I hope tonight my dreams are more hopeful.   I started knitting a christmas angel this evening. I pray she is watching over me.  Over us all.  

2 comments:

  1. Your dream would have been a bit unnerving for me. Hopefully you had sweet dreams last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you slept better last night.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.