Sunday, November 10, 2019

Yopping Update #19 - Time to start picking up the pieces


First of all a finish.
ignore morning hair. lol


I was quite happy about my estimation of where to start decreases so I wouldn't run out of yarn.  I call this a definite yarn chicken win.


That little bit of leftover yarn will start  another little gnome.  I had almost 24 hours with nothing on the needles and then last night I started another leaf bed which will be matched up with a little gnome.

I am please to report that my mood is improving thanks to the increase in medication and also my chiro appointment on Friday night has given me a fair bit of relief with my hip. 

I am happy about both things as I am scheduled to teach two classes a day starting on Wednesday.  I have started organizing my notes (nothing like leaving things to the last minute), and I have managed to get to the pool six days in a row.  It really is my life saving activity. 

This morning I went to a WW workshop because tomorrow they are introducing a couple of changes to the existing program and I wanted to get all the new material.  Fresh starts always feel good - new booklets and I will dig out my stickers and coloured pens to inspire myself. 

Tomorrow is Remembrance Day and even though I have a physio appointment at 9:30 I am hoping to get to the cenotaph before 10:30. 

Of course my Sunday updates wouldn't be the same without a grand-daughter pic, would they?

my little munchkin
This post also counts as my NaBloPoMo post number 10!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - look how big she is getting! She is delightful, but I wish they would stop changing! Your scarf is gorgeous and I am so glad you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your mood is lightening up a hot. Pain is a horrible thing to deal with and can drag any of us down into the dumps. Your finish looks so nice and cozy. Good job on the yarn chicken. Your grand daughter is so darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best news is about your mood! I hope it continues to be up. And the granddaughter pic is adorable. Congrats at winning yarn chicken, the end result is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How glad I am to hear that you're feeling better - in mood and body. Your finished scarf looks beautiful. And your granddaughter sure looks like a sweetie. What a great smile she has. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better physically and mentally. Good for you with a win on yarn chicken!
    I love the yarn you used...so pretty.
    that little girl has the most beautiful smile! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.