Friday, November 8, 2019

November 8 - Unravelled

I have finished the shawl - the last hour or so was spent unraveling the remaining dropped stitches.  Even the ends are sewn in, and I won at yarn chicken.  There will be pictures on Sunday - and maybe it will even be blocked by then.

Busy day today and almost time for bed.  Tai Chi and a swim this morning.  Lunch and Croatian lesson in the afternoon.  Knitting and Pizza making (and eating) this early evening.

 Just as we settled down to watch Electric Dreams  I got a call from my chiropractor.  He had just received the message I had left early this morning as he had been at a conference all day. 

"It is 7 minutes to 7"  he said.  "Can you come now?"

Oh, hell yes.  So I went for a treatment and I am hopeful that it will give me some relief. 

A quick stop at the store to buy a cartridge for my favourite pen, and we are once again home and settled on the couch. 

I have NOTHING on my knitting needles. 

What??

I know, right?   I will have to remedy that before heading to bed.  I mean, what kind of knitter has nothing on her needles? 

This one, apparently.

Stay tuned.

I am sure something will be cast-on in the next few minutes. 


2 comments:

  1. I hope the chiropracter visit helped and those needles are no longer empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've gotten some relieve from your visit to the chiropractor yesterday evening. How terrific that he welcomed you to come in the evening for a treatment!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.