Saturday, November 9, 2019

November 9 - Procrastinating

After my CoDA meeting this morning I settled on the couch to do prep for the two courses I am teaching starting next Wednesday. 

I had to eat lunch. 

There were two episodes of New Amsterdam I hadn't seen yet. 

Wordscapes was calling me and I was ranked 10th in the weekend tournament. 

By 3:30 I gave in, turned off the TV and put my mind to sorting out my notes.  (There may have been a few tears).  Ancient Civilizations is in pretty good shape since I have taught it four times already. 

Freehand Geometry needed some attention, which it got, and then I spent an hour learning some geometric forms I can teach the students. 

By 5:45 I decided that a trip to the pool was in order for all my 'hard' work.  I am home now and dinner is on the way. 

And I have to go see where I am now in the tournament. 

On the hip front I think the chiropractor really helped.  I could go up and down the stairs at the pool no problem, and I slept the night through for the first time in what seems like forever. 

Progress people.  Progress. 

I didn't cast anything on last night.  GASP.  I know, right?    But I have decided to make another leaf and a little gnome to curl up inside of it. 

That's it for me.  Day 9 of 9 in NaBloPoMo - good for me. 


2 comments:

  1. HEY!!! I play Wordscapes too. I am not doing the tournament this time as I am doing one in Word Stacks. You had a busy day but sounds like progress was made in all areas other than knitting LOL. Glad to hear the hip is a bit better. Baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are making progress.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.