Tuesday, November 19, 2019

November 19 - I got this

Things are shifting and in the right direction.  Today I spent at school evaluating two teachers.  I was home by 3pm and set to making lasagne for an early dinner. While it baked I wrote up the evaluations and then by 5:15 decided to call it a day and enjoy my dinner while watching another episode of The Crown.

Tonight I am going to a lecture on how to lower your biological age.  It has been on my calendar for ages and if it had been a month ago I would have cancelled.  But I am feeling stronger mentally and even my wonky hip seems to slowly be working itself out.

Life is such a journey of ups and downs.  When I am down I forget that I will go up again - sometimes with the help of the medical profession, but up none-the-less.  When I am up I think I will never be down again.

As Ferron says "Life don't clickety clack down the straight line track it comes together and it comes apart."

Wise woman that Ferron.

Wise woman.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that lasagna sounds good...it's supper time here! LOL! Glad you are feeling better. My hip has been out of whack for a couple days now but walking has helped. IT throws things back into alignment. I need to watch The Crown. I watched the first season....have I missed one? I didn't know it was continuing. I loved the first one.
    Yes, ups and downs, sunshine and rain....one makes you apreciate the other or not. Have continuous great days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered season 3 of The Crown yesterday! Makes being sick just little better. I came down with the crud yesterday too. :^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving Season 3 of the Crown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...how to lower the biological age.....interesting. That Ferron is very wise indeed

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.