Tuesday, November 5, 2019

November 5 - Time

I was awake at 2am.  My hip hurt, and I couldn't get back to sleep, but because I was awake I saw this message come in. 





I made my grand-daughter that sweater and I was so happy seeing her wearing it.  This morning we had a video call so I could see her dancing and playing the keyboard in same sweater. 

Then it was off to work for what was suppose to be 30 minutes but turned into an hour.
Next was the pool and I was to be home for lunch by 12:30 but came through the front door closer to 1 pm. 

A doctor appointment, groceries for dinner, laundry and making said dinner and there went the afternoon. 

Tonight my hubby headed out to a lecture and I figured I could work on writing up the evaluation I did yesterday.  It should take me an hour.  I decided to do it on the computer rather than in my messy long hand. 

THREE hours later I have mostly finished it.

So it is 9pm now, and I am going to knit a little and watch This is Us. 

Then to bed. 

Where does the time go?

And tomorrow? 

Tomorrow I have a massage appointment and coffee with a friend. 

That will be time well spent!


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable sweater. The wearer is pretty darn cute too. You had quite a day. I too, watch This Is Us. It's my one soap opera lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so cute on your granddaughter! I discovered This Is Us (well, my oldest son suggested it to me), and I am hooked. I've been waiting weeks to be able to check out season 3 from the library. I won't let myself watch it on TV until I'm caught up, but at this point that will never happen - so this is one I'll always have to wait for the DVDs to become available, which means I'll end up binge-watching them. :^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she looks lovely in that sweater. I hope the hip is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.