Friday, November 15, 2019

November 15 - Is it bedtime yet?

Up at 6:30am
At school by 7:45am
Teach from 8:00 - 9:30
Drive to Rec Centre
Join my Tai Chi class  (10 minutes late)
Finish class at 10:35am
Swim until 11:20am
Home by 11:35am to make lunch
Eat (and watch an episode of Chicago Med)
To school by 1pm to meet with student for 45 minutes
Home by 2pm
Prepping for tomorrow morning's lecture
It's 3pm now and still miles to go before I sleep.

I will head back to the school in about 30 minutes to put up by board work and look over my notes for my 5:20pm class.
Teach until 6:45pm.

And then will it be bedtime?

Probably not because I will need to eat supper (my dh is making chicken soup) and I hope to do a wee bit of knitting.

I plan to be in bed by 10pm.

And then?

And then tomorrow I will do it all over again.

I am tired.  But happy, so that is a good thing.

1 comment:

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.